Sankeg 10 manual
Sanitation and filling device Sankeg10 manual is capable of sanitating up to 10 KEG barells in one hour (depends on the operator skills). In the case of sanitating and filling its maximal performance is 6-7 KEG per hour depend on the skill of the operator. Inserting of kegs is manual, removing of kegs after finalizing of filling cycle is manual. Operator manually opens and closes all valves, and he switches on the pump manually as well. The machine is equipped with an integrated reservoir for the alcalic sanitizing solution.
Average delivery time of Sankeg 10 is 4-6 weeks..
The device operates in the following cycles (recommended order):
- An emptying the keg
- A depressurization the keg
- Flushing the keg with cold water
- Flushing the keg with sanitizing solution
- Flushing the keg with hot water
- Steam sterilization of inside of the keg (requires external source of steam)
- Filling the keg with carbon dioxide gas
- Filling the keg with beer
All cycles 1-8 run manually.
Sterilized compressed air is needed for flushing inner space of the keg, which can contain of the rest of water or sanitizing solutions.
We recommend to use an external hot steam-generator as optional accessories to ensuring perfect sterilization of the inner walls of the barrels and shorter cleaning and sanitation cycle.
|Height||1 900 mm|
|Length||1 100 mm|
|Heating||2 x 2,2 kW|
|El. power of pump||0,37 kW|